Wednesday 9 May 2012

Plean Nua

Have been ag smaoineamh 's ag smaoineamh recently about what to do with my life (as opposed to ag obair i Supervalu for the rest of it) and have come up with a plean nua. Seeing as there is potential employment for IT-skilled graduates, I will have a go at that. Mar sin, tá súil agam go bhfreastlóidh mé ar an Ollscoil arís sa bhliain 2013. Computer Science and Software Engineering. Bit of a mouthfull and beidh orm Mata a dhéanamh mar chuid de but it looks interesting. Even though I always maintained that I would never go to Maynooth. I'm sure it'll be fine as a mature student. Will need to spend from now til then saving though. PLan on getting a hape-load more grinds students next year (at least ten) to fund it. Speaking of which, I should get back to doing notes  for my current students.

No comments:

Post a Comment